Selasa, 12 Juni 2012

I HATE YOU MORE




Hello,
How’s life?
Are you good?



Sometimes I really hate the people around me. And sometimes too, I really hate people who are very love me . i Do not know why it all happened. And certainly for some reason.
  That made me so can not accept it. Sometimes too, I hated my father. Again and again I do not know why it all happened. It all just happens. I hate when my father, I assume that he was not my father, I was very upset with him, how does he behave like a child, I was not able to accept it all, it's all so unreasonable, is clearly evident that I really hate him, when he yelled at me for no apparent reason. To be honest I'm more respect and affection to my mother, just a little if I respect and affection to my father. Why my father is different from other parents, they really understand what the child wanted, why my father is different, my father is very selfish to not only my son, my father is also very selfish towards my mother. For this time I really hate, my father, although this time I really hated my father, but from my deepest heart I'm very affectionate and love to both my parents. I love you guys.


 
I always cry when my father yelled at me. I always tell withy my sister, I dare not tell anyone except my brother. Because it includes spreading the family secret.
For my father quickly, ubat properties that you are very bad, no one wanted to approach you, before you change your character's very selfish. Including me, your own son #l'msorry:'(

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar